Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 99 - he always comes back for more....

SO....Of course it has to deal with THE BOY aka 99...

So you know from my blogging that we still speak obviously...We are friends...I usually hear from hinm every day pretty much sometimes more than once...ANYWAY...

I was in court all day yesterday and busy as all hell from 9-430. I have a missed call from him and then two texts - one was like "what the fuck Pal where are you" and the next one was basically I'm looking to hook up (of course it was in his own language but I will spare you that...)...

So I text him back I'm in Court you tool.I thought you had an ample supply of getting laid? I thought we were going to go with the flow just not u staying all the time but u vanished.

Him - Vanished kill yourself forget it

Me - Ahh come on you know I am busting your chops. Why u take verything so seriously? Smile damn it. U know I miss hanging w ya-- chill out Jesus.

Then I don't hear from him for a while, my Jury was out so I text him - uh oh I crossed the feeling line? Look we're all good - things are fine between us. Just finished motion starting a trial call me later if you want.

So he calls me later and we talk and he wants to come over and does and we hook up and part of the conversation before was his leaving...A MUST

Of course after the deed - he's like get off my side - I'm like dude the whole bed is mine you don't have a side - and we banter back and forth like that for a bit. He falls asleep and refuses to leave. I told him I was going to wake him up in 20 mins but of course I fell asleep...SO

At 5am I wake up and he says something and I'm like oh shit - I forgot you were here. have to go now..And he's like I can't beleive you let me fall asleep and I"m like let you? Go now & he's like I can't bc my parents are leaving for work (condo burnt down not live with parents regularly)...

So goes back to sleep and I get up 2 hours later for work, shower, etc and then he leaves....

I feel better about it beccause one - HIS ASS CAME BACK....Of course...

But I feel like I am more in control of the situation - I'm not just going with the flow, i'm not sitting back and being pursued and doing nothing else, I can kick him out, not go places with him, but go out with friends, maybe new boys etc...

I can at least get laid regularly by someone I like and who's good while I continue to search for Mr. Right no??? Ahh the liberated woman.....

No comments: