Sunday, May 17, 2009

I digress...

So I wonder if I can just do sex? No strings attached? No feelings? Doesn't that type of intimacy automatically bring feelings? Not necessarily love but an attraction and caring? Can you draw an imaginary line and not cross it? Am I just an old fashioned girl at heart? I don't know...

Don't get me wrong, I am in a different place mentally right now with this boy. I am not going to go back or allow myself to be a passenger on a bus driven by him BUT in the end am I really just fooling myself? Because I am not that person? Don't I let people in because I do care about them? Do like them? I honestly don't know...

And the only thing the boy and I can agree on is that we want to always remain friends - is that possible? Yet again I don't know.

To be continued...

No comments: