Sunday, May 3, 2009

So what's a girl to do???

That's what I aka Girl have been asking myself since the forgone dibacle happened...Thing is people I can be honest, I miss Boy...I was/am a wreck - I wasn't looking to get married - was willing to see what happened but now its just purgatory...

Thing is I had a shitty marriage and divorce and I got used to being alone - doing my own things, hanging with friends, going out, having fun...Then the boy came along and I got used to him...Let me tell u getting used to being alone again....SUCKS...

Boy does not help matters AT ALL - last week texted me when I was at bball game demanding to know who I was with...Today wants to know who I"m screwing...Boy's BFF keeps telling me "you never know" like he knows something...It's annoying...

Thing is girl knows she is a damn good woman...girl knows she is a great catch...girl knows she is unique in what she can put up with and what she finds funny...Girl knows...Girl just wonders why don't boys???

1 comment:

Iggi C said...

Oh he knows Girl, that's why he is still loitering. Another analogy...The "Hold" theory. Have u ever gone into a store and saw something u really really wanted but weren't in a position to take it home at that particular moment? Now, u can't very well ask the store to "hold" it for an undetermined amount of time, however long u need to commit. You may want to ask, but u don't because u kno it sounds nervy. So instead u reluntantly leave it behind but pop into the store frequently to make sure it is still there. He texts/phone calls askin u questions that are nervy simply to make sure u are still available...loitering. He is not ready to close on the deal but wants u on the shelf because he knows that when he is ready it's you that he wants...just not yet. You, my gorgeous vibrant Blonde Ambition are way too good to sit on a shelf waiting...live ur life, have fun, laugh til it hurts and he can just hold on to the hope that when he is ready, u will still be available. But I wouldn't bet on it if I were him cuz u my sunshine are a hot commodity;)